Rocket Film is owner-managed and is counted among the most respected film productions in Switzerland.
We produce high-quality and innovative moving pictures and photo series.
Our core business is advertising films, branded content, or documentaries for use in new media and classic communication. In our diverse portfolio, we represent well-known national and international directors. Beyond that, we will continue to pay special attention to the promotion of unique, young talents. In addition, we support initiatives that promote equal opportunities for female directors in commercial services in the advertising industry. Together, we maintain a vigorous exchange on a professional and human level.
We do not shy away from complex challenges. In doing so, we like to break new ground, regardless of the genre or medium. We are particularly open to digital media.
And we act in a cost-responsible manner. One of our strengths is getting the most out of the budget. This includes, above all, prior clarification of feasibility and alternative solution proposals.
Many national and international awards are proof of our work.
Rocket Film Team
Founder / Owner / Producer
Owner / Producer
Owner / Producer
Production Assistant / New Media
It is important to us to keep our ecological footprint as small as possible. We are not perfect yet, but we are working hard on it.
- Two offices, almost next to each other with additional rooms for casting, fitting, editing, meetings, etc. So we only have to cover short distances and can offer everything under one roof.
- Avoidance of print products, use of environmentally friendly paper, paper recycling, use of green electricity and LED lights in our offices.
- Use of e-cars, bicycles, or e-scooters, use of public transport, carpooling, avoidance of air travel
- Promotion and support of local equipment rental companies
- Use of energy-efficient lighting technology and rechargeable power sources, and replacement of diesel-powered generators by using renewable energy sources on the set
- Recycling of equipment, and when possible, use of ecologically safe materials for props
- Avoidance of disposable tableware and plastic bottles on set
We are constantly reflecting on ourselves and will continue to take every opportunity to further reduce energy consumption in the future. And in doing so, we will continuously push the use of regenerative alternatives to get one step closer to the goal of climate neutrality every day.
With our personnel and technical as well spatial infrastructure in the center of Zurich, we realize projects from the development of ideas to the technical production execution. Many of our services can be carried out at one location.
- 2 offices at Bäckerstrasse 25 and Bäckerstrasse 35, two stops by Tram from the main train station in Zurich
- 2 editing and grading suites that meet the latest technical standards
- 1 packshot, casting, and fitting studio
- Camera and lighting equipment, drone